It is with great sadness that we must inform you that our Most Honorable Founder Frank B. Coakley has transitioned into Alpha Iota Omega Chapter. Funeral Arrangements for MHF Frank B. Coakley
Friday, March 5, 2021
March Life Tribute Center
5616 Old Court Road
Windsor Mill, Md. 21244
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Alpha Iota Omega Service, Family Hour & Funeral
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Morgan State University
Gilliam Concert Hall
1700 East Coldspring Lane
Baltimore, Md. 21251
Family Hour 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Alpha Iota Omega Service – 11:30 AM
*All attending members of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. are asked to arrive by 11:00 AM
Funeral to commence immediately after the family hour
**By request of MHF Frank Coakley all attending brothers are asked to wear Brown & Gold.
Join Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc, as we listen in on The Legacy of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. The speakers of the event will feature our own Honorable Founder Lonnie Spruill and the 15th Grand Polaris, Theodore (Ted) Stephens.
This virtual event will take place on Saturday, January 23rd at 1pm EST.
Tune in live at https://tinyurl.com/NSTVA
Password: MLK2021 (ensure capitalization)
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Incorporated wants to assure you we are keeping an eye on all information coming from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Local Department of Health, and the Public Health Departments.
In honor of our commitment to the health, safety, and well-being of our families and communities, there are steps that you can take to maintain a healthy environment:
If you are not feeling well (particularly if you have a fever of 100.4 or more), please refrain from going to work, or outside of your home until all symptoms have subsided. If you have a fever, please make sure that you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication before returning to work.
* ¬ Please wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or longer- frequently!
* ¬ Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing. If a tissue is not available, be sure to use the upper part of your arm/sleeve to cover your mouth and nose.
* ¬ Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, and eyes.
* ¬ Be conscious of shared surfaces such as doorknobs, computer lab surfaces, bathrooms, counters and microwave handles, etc.
* ¬ If you are planning to do any personal travel in the coming months and during the upcoming spring or summer break season, please familiarize yourself with information about the areas where infection rates are high and the chance for disease transmission is heightened.
For anyone that would like more information about the Coronavirus, The CDC Website contains helpful up-to-date information. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Brother Victor K. Peoples
Director of Health and Service Initiatives
Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Incorporated