From the 22nd Grand Polaris
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”(Psalm 133)”
OW OW!!! My Brothers
The phrase, OW OW, is probably said more than any other in our fraternity. We use it for a call to arms, a welcome, an expression of celebration and many other things. Brothers, we know the definition and meaning of this call, and know it’s more than just something we shout, it’s how we should approach our daily fraternal life. I challenge each of you to restore this in your hearts. When we do this several things happen…..
- We meet our personal financial and fraternal commitments.
- We get involved in our local chapters and support our fraternal leaders.
- We hold our leadership and brothers accountable.
- We represent ourselves and our brothers in a proper and productive manner.
- We uphold our communities and help those in need, using our tenets as a guide.
Brothers, our Brotherhood is the strongest bond we have with each other and is our greatest strength. Let us charge up and build up one another to accomplish this OW OW!
Thank you, in Brotherhood
22nd International Grand Polaris
“Building With A Purpose”