- GEICO Insurance: Since 1936, Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, has provided low-cost, high-quality insurance directly to customers. Today, GEICO is rapidly moving to an internet company. In addition to auto insurance, GEICO offers customers insurance products for their motorcycles, ATVs, boats, homes, apartments, and mobile homes. The GEICO/NIF partnership is through the GEICO Affiliate Program, which earns money for each visitor from the NIF web site that gets a car or motorcycle insurance quote. The Affiliate Program is a turn-key operation that offers exclusive, members-only discount, a national media campaign that provides sponsored auto insurance benefits to the Alumni of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. at no cost to the fraternity. An inquiry fee is paid yearly, regardless of whether the policy is purchased. In addition, GEICO provides low rates, a great brand, a powerful advertising campaign, and the largest direct writer of private-passenger auto insurance in the country.
Click here to access the Iota Phi Theta landing page at Geico.com.
- All of Us: The partnership with All of Us Research Program, part of the National Institutes of Health exists to help raise awareness about the program - an effort to engage 1 million or more volunteers across the country to build one of the largest, most diverse datasets of its kind for health research.
Click here to view the All of Us One Page Flyer
COLLABORATIONS and ORGANIZATIONAL/CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS:
- The National IOTA Foundation, Inc. (NIF) – The NIF was formed in 1992 as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit foundation. It operates to further the interest of the Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. (Iota) and the communities it serves. The NIF is a philanthropic organization committed to charitable works that educate, cultivate, and advocate the programming thrust of Iota and its stakeholders. The NIF supports Iota’s programming initiatives by educating the community on how Iota’s principles and initiatives can benefit their lives, cultivating internal and external relationships, and advocating for Iota. Visit the NIF website by clicking here.
- Iota Sweethearts, Inc. (ISI) – On September 26, 2014, Iota Sweethearts, Inc. was founded in California by Grand Polaris Robert Clark, who officially disbanded the Iota Sweetheart Auxiliary in January 2015. ISI is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization. Iota Phi Theta and ISI have officially joined together to develop initiatives and programs and provide mutual benefit, support, and assistance to each organization’s membership, as well as the communities in the United States and abroad that each organization serves. To view the IPT/ISI MOU, click here. To view the Iota Sweethearts, Inc website, click here.
Get In Touch
- Iota Phi Theta® Fraternity Inc.
- Founders Hall
- 1600 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- 443-438-5691 (Phone)
- 443-438-5692 (Fax)