- Credible Multi-lender Marketplace: Credible makes it quick and easy for IPT members to save on their student loans. Credible's founding principle is to provide borrowers with the level of transparency they deserve. As a multi-lender marketplace that allows borrowers to receive competitive loan offers from its vetted lenders, Credible empowers consumers to take control of their financial futures. Borrowers can fill out one form, then receive and compare personalized offers from numerous lenders and choose which best serves their individual needs. Credible is fiercely independent, committed to delivering fair and unbiased solutions in student lending. Visit Credible.com today and receive a $50 member bonus after refinancing!
- INROADS: The nation’s largest non-profit source of salaried corporate internships for outstanding diverse students, and Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. have announced the launch of a partnership to develop a nationwide collegiate pilot program to provide outreach, recruitment, professional mentorship, coaching, training and career development for underserved youth during the fraternity’s 33rd National Conclave in Boston, on July 22, 2011.Supported by Iota Phi Theta’s Chi Chapter (University of Massachusetts - Boston), the INROADS-Iota pilot program will launch from the U. Mass. – Boston campus this fall to advance the careers of underserved youth, primarily from urban areas, where they have limited or no access to career exploration in corporate America. Corporate partners supporting this effort include UTC and Liberty Mutual.“We are very excited about this innovative, collaborative, community service and diversity partnership built on the development process from INROADS, the community network of Iota and the joint campus relationships that will drive student recruitment, professional mentorship and skills training for youth to help launch their careers,” according to INROADS CEO Forest Harper.
- United in Purpose:The INROADS-Iota partnership was born out of a shared community service vision. INROADS Mission is to develop and place talented underserved youth in business and industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership. Iota Phi Theta is dedicated to the development and perpetuation of scholarship, leadership, citizenship, fidelity and brotherhood among all men. Both organizations’ founders were inspired by the 1963 March on Washington and Dr. Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech amidst the challenges of the Civil Rights Era. Upon witnessing Dr. King, Frank C. Carr, INROADS founder, quit his executive job in corporate America and pledged to create an organization that would uplift Black, Hispanic and American Indian youth from the barrios to the ghettos and give them the education, training and skills needed to succeed in corporate America.INROADS, now in its 41st year, has graduated over 24,000 leaders in business and industry, including many vice-presidents, presidents and CEOs. In 1963, on the campus of Morgan State University, Iota’s “Founding 12” launched what is now the nation's fifth largest, predominately African-American social service fraternity. Iota has historically focused its efforts on uplifting Black youth and Black men as well as participating in various community efforts. The fraternity is now expanding its purpose in outreach and uplift for all underserved youth from diverse cultures.
- GEICO Insurance: Since 1936, Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, has provided low-cost, high-quality insurance directly to customers. Today, GEICO is rapidly moving to an internet company. In addition to auto insurance, GEICO offers customers insurance products for their motorcycles, ATVs, boats, homes, apartment and mobile homes. The GEICO/NIF partnership is through the GEICO Affiliate Program, which earns money for each visitor from the NIF web site that gets a car or motorcycle insurance quote.The Affiliate Program is a turn-key operation that offers exclusive, members-only discount, national media campaign that provides sponsored auto insurance benefits to the Alumni of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. at no cost to the fraternity. An inquiry fee is paid yearly, regardless of whether the policy is purchased. In addition, GEICO provides low rates, a great brand, powerful advertising campaign, and the largest direct writer of private-passenger auto insurance in the country.
Click here to access the Iota Phi Theta landing page at Geico.com.
- All of Us: The partnership with All of Us Research Program, part of the National Institutes of Health exists to help raise awareness about the program - an effort to engage 1 million or more volunteers across the country to build one of the largest, most diverse datasets of its kind for health research.
Click here to view the All of Us One Page Flyer
Get In Touch
- Iota Phi Theta® Fraternity Inc.
- Founders Hall
- 1600 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- 443-438-5691 (Phone)
- 443-438-5692 (Fax)